GUYS!I have to yell to get your attention because this one’s good . . .
I can’t wait for you to watch February’s Vlog. It is the best one that has been here on the niche. There is the best eye roll I’ve ever done . . . my eyes seriously go into the back of my head. AND I over share a lot. The best part tho . . . Nina was in town. Without further adeu . . .
Faith @ Life with Mrs. G & the Artist // Bex @ butcher’s niche
Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Loves // Sarah @ 12 TwentySeven
Next months questions . . .
1. Where did you grow up
2. What state do you currently live in? Interesting tidbit about it?
3. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
4. Do you have siblings? how many? are you the oldest, middle, youngest?
5. Do you have any nicknames?
6. Any favorite childhood stories?
7. What did you think your life would be like when you got older?
8. Do you have plans for valentines day?
9. If you’re in a relationship, tell us a little about your love story?
10. What’s your favorite valentines day memory?
Here’s the Rules . . .
1. We want to see your face! How many times you roll your eyes, and if you talk with your hands! So link up a post featuring your VLOG answering this months questions! Please link up a post not your blog’s home page, and be sure there is a VLOG (video blog) featured! This is the Golden Vlog after all 😉
2. Add the button above or a text link to one of the hosts to help us promote this crazy thing!
3. Spread the love! go watch, listen, and comment on other blogs and make some new friends!
If you have any questions at all or want to be included on our monthly Golden Vlog Letter with next months questions just email email@example.com
*all links not featuring a vlog or this months questions will be removed*
Ok first off I love the amount of times that said you were “real life friends.” And sometimes it’s good to do it a second time because we get the “real and authentic”January 8, 2015 at 7:40 am
I feel like youre making fun if faith lol just kiddingJanuary 8, 2015 at 8:33 am
So many things I could say. I will leave it as: you are dope and you do dope ish and I wish we were drink orange juice and watching HP and don’t don’t forget the choc chip waffles and the non stick spray!! LOVE YOU! #thedopeshowJanuary 8, 2015 at 8:26 am
Non stick spray is life changing #thedopeshowJanuary 8, 2015 at 8:34 am
[…] part two, please see Bex’s vlog. (Nonna, definitely want to.)Also, I mentioned I would leave the link for the way I use my calendar […]January 8, 2015 at 8:41 am
Your vlog made me laugh! I really needed that after being sick for a few days! Thanks!January 8, 2015 at 9:03 am
Thst warms my heart!! Im so glad!!January 8, 2015 at 10:23 am
I really think you should do this more often because it’s full of amazingness. Miss you, love you!January 8, 2015 at 10:07 am
I need to see you soon, thats allJanuary 8, 2015 at 10:23 am
Omigosh, how awesome that you filmed this with Nina ‘interviewing’ you!! You ladies look like you have a ridic amount of fun 🙂 I laughed so many times watching this.January 8, 2015 at 1:23 pm
(Was there any wine had before this filming…?? Curious because you’re both so relaxed – I can’t relax when I’m being filmed LOL.)
I’m SO excited for Influence too!!
haha! no wine unfortunately! I think it’s because we were just two friends talking and having fun usually i’m much more uptight!January 8, 2015 at 1:35 pm
You two crack me up. I;m so glad you are real life friends and we in the internet world get to watch your antics. 🙂January 8, 2015 at 2:01 pm
You guys crack me the heck up. I can’t wait to hang out with you guys.January 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm
FONDUE FOR TWO. Yes. Thank you for that.January 12, 2015 at 9:52 pm
thank you for noticing!!!January 12, 2015 at 10:17 pm