you guys . . .I need to sleep . . . seriously. I have recovered from the break down of last week and I do not feel as stressed as before, but I still feel behind on sleep . . . I think I mainly need a vacation. but lots of good things have happened this week . . .
1. our floors are done. the apartment is completely packed except for necessities. and by this weekend only 2 projects will be left. I am so dreading moving though. I’m trying to come up with a plan to make it a little easier, but I just keep avoiding it.
2. I got to see my Me’Sean and Amauri this weekend and it was so lovely 🙂 they light up my heart – I just can’t wait until the house is done so we can have a real weekend with aunti bexi like usual.
3. I found my old doll, Ruby this weekend and gave it a place of prominence in the house. My older brother bought this for me for Christmas one year. He told me that it was for my niece so I helped him wrap it all up and then had a special surprise Christmas morning! 🙂
4. found this in my old pictures and just love it.
5. date night last night we went to my favorite restaurant – Kona Grill – and had a nice leisurely dinner with appetizers and everything. It was so nice to not feel rushed and just sit next to my favorite person and enjoy some time with him.
how was your week? what’s your plans for the weekend? I will be at work for awhile on Saturday since we’re having a big sale, and then guess what else I’ll be doing . . . yup more renovations. 😉
Lastly, a special treat for all of you . . . I’m super honored to be a sponsor over on Meg‘s blog – Rivers and Roads – today she is doing her monthly favorite things giveaway!! This month it is $75 to Minted – a lovely shop for all things stationary! Be sure to enter 😉
Moving is awful anyway you slice it. Praying for ya!September 5, 2014 at 9:33 am
thank you!September 5, 2014 at 5:43 pm
oh man moving is always the worst. I think at this point I would have to work in hiring someone to move my stuff and unpack it for me. best of luck!September 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm
we hired someone when we moved from our last apartment to our current apartment and ended up getting screwed – they were so slow took 8 hours to move a 2 bedroom apartment and charged us $800 and slightly damaged our couch – so we said we’d do it ourselves this time. I’m sure I’m going to regret it.September 5, 2014 at 5:45 pm