- Underneath my eyes has been super dry lately. I’ve heard great things about these bad boys. And holy cow they’re so affordable!
- I love throwing parties! These are great tips!
- for Jack for easter!!!
- for me for easter!!!
- Jack is only 6 months old, but I’m definitely making him an easter basket. Throwing it all the way back to very first little baby garvin easter basket as inspiration.
Come join us for the final week of Wednesday Showcase party. We have had a lot of fun linking up with everyone each week, but the time has come for the party to come to a close. Thank you so much for being a part of the party each week.
Welcome to another great week at the Wednesday Showcase party! Bring your posts and share them with us. We are excited to see some new ideas this week.
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere had this Leo rug on their website last week. Every person I know who reads cupcakes and cashmere must have sent it to me over the past week. Yes people I know. I need this rug. The ubs however is thrilled that I can’t find it.
2. I”m trying to live by the if I still want it in a week then I’ll go buy it rule. I’ve wanted this romper for approximately 3 weeks. Only the fact that I put it on my bday list is keeping me from buying it already.
3. Sometime this year the hubs and I will be buying a house again #thankyoulord He’s recently discovered (thanks to another friend buying a house) that he likes craftsmen/mid century style. I can get on board after seeing this from the every girl.
4. I joined weight watchers recently to get into healthier eating habits. Once I finish breastfeeding I know I’ll be in for a rude awakening. So this article on healthy eating habits from around the world was interesting to say the least
5. I need these wedges to go with my new romper, obviously.
Welcome to the Wednesday Showcase party! I host this link up with 6 other bloggers, which means lots of exposure for your posts. Join us!
It’s time for the Wednesday Showcase party! Bring your posts and put them on display at this fun link party. The party appears on 7 different blogs which means lots of exposure for your posts.
Welcome to the Wednesday Showcase party! This link party is a place for you to put your posts on display. Thanks for joining us!
Welcome to another great week of the Wednesday Showcase party! Come link up your posts for a chance to be featured at next week’s party.
Here’s 5 links to some things I’m loving these days . . .
- I’m really into This is us and American Housewife on tv right now. Those shows are pretty opposite. But I’m notorious for doing a million other things while watching tv, and they both grab my attention and keep it.
- There was a recent episode of American Housewife where Katie downloaded an app where she could see every text on her children’s phones. It got me to thinking about what I would when Jack is older. That led me to this article which is where my head is at.
- I’ve got about 30ish pounds I still want to lose. AND I find myself wearing tennies shoes or flip flops more than cute sandals now that things are more active in our household . . . ya know with a 4 month old. So I’m looking into getting some neutralish tennis shoes. My only pair are BRIGHT pink. I love them, but they don’t go with everything. Nike’s classic sneaker is my top contender so far.
- I made several freezer meals pre-Jack, and it ended up helping us eat SO MUCH HEALTHIER. I’ve been meal planning for a few years now. But a couple nights a week we’d always end up straying and going easier. Like grabbing fast food because we didn’t want to cook. Or just eating sandwiches and chips. So I’m trying to keep it up with some make ahead/freezer meals so we don’t have excuses. Glitter guide just put out this list of 8 make ahead meals, and all of them are on my ‘must try’ list.
- I recently took my sunglasses collection from 21 pairs to 7, and I’m thinking about rewarding myself with these. Yup, I have a problem with sunglasses.