Hey friends! 5 pieces 1 outfit is a twice monthly series where we feature 5 pieces that bring together 1 perfect outfit. It doesn’t take a lot of time, money, and or pieces to create a fashionable look that anyone can create. 5 pieces is all you need to make another outfit killer. First, I find it’s best to have a theme so you have a place to build from. That can be a color combo or maybe even an event. But most of all you just need a good base piece. This week’s theme is a rainy, spring day.
April showers bring May flowers, and all that right!?! Well for this year we’ve still got to make it through those rainy, spring days full of april showers! Hunter boots are my favorites for those rainy days, but this simple outfit needed a boost. The color pink was just that boost!
- Underneath my eyes has been super dry lately. I’ve heard great things about these bad boys. And holy cow they’re so affordable!
- I love throwing parties! These are great tips!
- for Jack for easter!!!
- for me for easter!!!
- Jack is only 6 months old, but I’m definitely making him an easter basket. Throwing it all the way back to very first little baby garvin easter basket as inspiration.
Come join us for the final week of Wednesday Showcase party. We have had a lot of fun linking up with everyone each week, but the time has come for the party to come to a close. Thank you so much for being a part of the party each week.
Welcome to another great week at the Wednesday Showcase party! Bring your posts and share them with us. We are excited to see some new ideas this week.
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere had this Leo rug on their website last week. Every person I know who reads cupcakes and cashmere must have sent it to me over the past week. Yes people I know. I need this rug. The ubs however is thrilled that I can’t find it.
2. I”m trying to live by the if I still want it in a week then I’ll go buy it rule. I’ve wanted this romper for approximately 3 weeks. Only the fact that I put it on my bday list is keeping me from buying it already.
3. Sometime this year the hubs and I will be buying a house again #thankyoulord He’s recently discovered (thanks to another friend buying a house) that he likes craftsmen/mid century style. I can get on board after seeing this from the every girl.
4. I joined weight watchers recently to get into healthier eating habits. Once I finish breastfeeding I know I’ll be in for a rude awakening. So this article on healthy eating habits from around the world was interesting to say the least
5. I need these wedges to go with my new romper, obviously.
Welcome to the Wednesday Showcase party! Bring your best posts and put them on display. We can’t wait to see what you share.
Welcome to the Wednesday Showcase party! I host this link up with 6 other bloggers, which means lots of exposure for your posts. Join us!
It’s time for the Wednesday Showcase party! Bring your posts and put them on display at this fun link party. The party appears on 7 different blogs which means lots of exposure for your posts.