Friday Favorites 5.4.18
- One of my goals for the year is to read 1 book a week. So far I have surpassed that goal. Of course, a miserable pregnancy and very cold winter gave me lots of time inside to read 🙂 I love to read fantasy books, and one of my favorite series just had a novella come out! A court of frost and starlite! I can’t wait to read it.
- My husband and I are working on land scaping our house this weekend. To be honest, we both hate the color of the siding and are dreaming of updating it. I love the look of this house and it’s giving me lots of inspiration! f
- Having 2 kids is a whole new ball game. I find myself stressing every day for things to do with Jack that will keep him engaged, happy, entertained, all the things, but still be able to take care of Ben. So I found this guide full of preschool type activities to keep him entertained and learning! It’s easy for me to get ready and do with him. It’s adaptable for what he knows, his age, etc. So far we love it!
- 2 piece sets are all over the place recently. I, of course, like how easy they are! I’m thinking about trying this one!?!?
- My husband actually reads the newspaper every morning. I’ve always loving mocked him for it, but maybe I’m the one who should reconsider?