1. . Our neighbors told us that not may kids trick or treat through our neighborhood for some reason. Tons of them live here, but I guess they go to their grandparents or a church trunk or treat. Or if they’re anything like me they go to the wealthy neighborhood about a mile away . . . ANYWAY, I looked into how much a package of full size candy would be since I don’t have to buy much. I found these on amazon! $20 it’s what you’d spend for 200 pieces at Target not on sale!! This is such a great deal if you don’t have to buy a lot of candy! Scott and I have always wanted to be the cool house with full size candy bars and this year we’re accomplishing that goal.
2. Lately, I’ve really been into pretty coffee mugs. These are next on my list.
3. Of course, living in Indiana again I have to get a new winter coat. But a maternity one. Is it necessary? How outrageously expensive are they? I’m thinking about this one so far.
4. I’ve been wanting to incorporate more meat less meals into our lives. But with a husband who is apprehensive and a growing toddler boy that’s proved difficult so far. This list gives me a lot of hope. It does say college kids, but they’re actually for families.
5. I would love to grow herbs once our kitchen is refinished. This article has been giving me lots of hope.