Happy birthday month! It is the 3rd best month of the year! September and December are better, but March is a very close third. This year my birthday list is easy. Things for me, but will specifically make life as a mom easier. So here it goes . . .
- Keurig – I’m pretty sure our keurig is 6 years old. But Scott tells me it’s only 3. But two cups of coffee a day makes me want a new one.
- Teething necklace – the drooling and the wining is already in abundance. anything to help is welcome.
- Target gift card – but only if you’re also willing to give two hours of babysitting.
- Bed frame and rug – I’m ready for a look in the bedroom. It has become my sanctuary. The only place in the house which is mine.
- Beauty and beast tickets – and again some babysitting hours, please.
- Massage – breast milk is heavy, ya’ll
- sugarboo bag – just something cute to make me happy 🙂