Here’s 5 links to some things I’m loving these days . . .
- I’m really into This is us and American Housewife on tv right now. Those shows are pretty opposite. But I’m notorious for doing a million other things while watching tv, and they both grab my attention and keep it.
- There was a recent episode of American Housewife where Katie downloaded an app where she could see every text on her children’s phones. It got me to thinking about what I would when Jack is older. That led me to this article which is where my head is at.
- I’ve got about 30ish pounds I still want to lose. AND I find myself wearing tennies shoes or flip flops more than cute sandals now that things are more active in our household . . . ya know with a 4 month old. So I’m looking into getting some neutralish tennis shoes. My only pair are BRIGHT pink. I love them, but they don’t go with everything. Nike’s classic sneaker is my top contender so far.
- I made several freezer meals pre-Jack, and it ended up helping us eat SO MUCH HEALTHIER. I’ve been meal planning for a few years now. But a couple nights a week we’d always end up straying and going easier. Like grabbing fast food because we didn’t want to cook. Or just eating sandwiches and chips. So I’m trying to keep it up with some make ahead/freezer meals so we don’t have excuses. Glitter guide just put out this list of 8 make ahead meals, and all of them are on my ‘must try’ list.
- I recently took my sunglasses collection from 21 pairs to 7, and I’m thinking about rewarding myself with these. Yup, I have a problem with sunglasses.