How pumped are we that it’s December!? Christmas! I’m obviously happy. For today tho, here’s 5 links I love that have nothing to do with the holidays, especially Christmas! We all need a break sometimes so we don’t stress out. Ha! Just kidding . . . I know we’re already stressed. Then these can just be for fun!
- star sweater – My last name is STARk so I decided that baby boy’s shape would be a star. Yes I chose him a shape, and an animal. It’s a lion. Now I’ve decided I need all of the stars as well. Therefore, I need this sweater.
2. My husband and I don’t eat around the table together every night, but it’s something we both very much want to do once Jack starts eating real food and in his high chair. It’s awhile down the road before we’ll be able to do this, but I love this little ritual!
3. Going to Paris is a big dream of mine so this article is now officially saved to my favorites!
4. I need these. Velvet is very in obvious, but I just can’t get into it. I don’t know why. Suede shoes are good enough, right!? I know, very different.
5. Finally, Just because I can 🙂