This month should have been boring for me. That was the plan at least. To just sit back and relax after a busy, busy May especially the end. July started our 3rd trimester and the last 8 weeks of getting things done before the baby (the goal is to be done at the beginning of September so those weeks can be spent for things I didn’t know about or forgot about or maybe he’ll come a little early #runonsentence). But this month was anything but boring! It was super busy . . .
- I’ve mentioned it on here before, and it was on Instagram. But if you missed it we got a new car! I’ve finally gotten a Honda which I always wanted. I’ve finally gotten an SUV which I’ve wanted since I grew old enough to make rational decisions. The car seat fits! The stroller fits! Yay!
- Last year on the 4th we did nothing so this year it was important to me to do something! We had a chill day with some good food and fireworks and it was perfect! baby boy either loved or hated the fireworks – the kicks while we watched were fierce.
- the nursery is almost complete! Just need to organize what’s behind those drawers and get a rocker!
- next week I’m going to share another craft I did for his room, and it’s my favorite art piece I’ve made in a long time, maybe forever. Here’s a sneak peak
- I got a new kitchen rug at target, and I’m in love. I did dishes at least once this week just so I could look down and stare at it. Plus, black and white just makes the house seem classier.
How was your June? How has July started? How is life in general? I’d love to hear ,tell me all about it!
Wow, that pictur of the fireworks is amazing! I love his nursery and your new car, too!July 8, 2016 at 7:34 am