- These pregnancy vitamins are really doing something good for my hair, and I figured I need to take advantage and maybe learn to do hair. I Also realized that if Jack was not a Jack . . . I wouldn’t know how to do my daughter’s hair. This one is probably way too much to take on with my skills, but I really wanna. Messy Mohawk Braid just sounds killer doesn’t it.
2. I love a good bold lip that lasts. I love having all different options. I do not love the price tag on good lip colors. I love this article on dupes.
3. I’ve really been wanting an off the shoulder top. This one from free people seems to be my favorite so far. Of course, I can’t find any maternity off the shoulder tops that I enjoy and are within my price range.
4. Speaking of Free people, did you see the dress turned maternity tunic I posted Monday. It officially doesn’t fit anymore. Now begins trying to keep up the fashion while remaining comfortable, not lumpy, and isn’t a bathing suit. I can’t wear bathing suits all the time I’ve been told.
5. The husband and I bought a new car! We found this guy’s reviews to be both hilarious and extremely helpful!