I haven’t spent a lot of time on the internet in April because I have found that I was born to nest. It’s like my entire 30 years of life have led up to these next 4 months. I’m honestly a little worried as to what I’ll do with my life once the baby is here and our life is so organized. JUST KIDDING! I did spend enough time on the internet to find some good things. Here’s my five favs…
- This queen bee necklace is outta my price range, but I really love it a lot. Olivia Palermo is just one of those girls that is always going to be more stylish than me no matter what I do.
2. Game of Thrones is back, and I’m so thrilled. But I need to know that Jon Snow is ok. I’ve been reading all the “clues” like this one as to what has happened to him. I have no idea. I’m not any closer.
3. I’ve recently discovered that boys clothes are super cute. I’ve known this for awhile actually, but recently was reminded of how cute they are. I can’t wait for Jack! You can find this one at macy’s.
4. Pizza saves lives. Here’s your proof . . . #carbs
5. I’ve been doing a lot of labs about pregnancy – all of them are pretty standard, but for someone who has struggled with anxiety before it just brings more along. I worry about him, about my health , if I’m still being a good wife or if I ever was, I worry if I’m going to be a good mom, what if my heart can’t take pregnancy, I’m not exercising enough, I could go on, but I’ll stop for now. These prayers are helping calm my nerves. Also, the boy moving around more is starting to help. 🙂