The end of a long week has finally come. The weekend is here. Let’s all sit back and let out a huge sigh of relief. Here’s some fun things that have been happening at the niche while you relax . . .
1. Patches and pins are making such a huge comeback right now. I haven’t figured out how to mix them in with my personal style, but I love it all the same. All of these are available over at ShopBop.
2. Leo won the globes you guys. not just a globe, but the whole event. I bought a clutch the next day called the leo clutch . . . I might have a problem. My favorite part of the whole event can be found here #sideye.
3. My niece/little sister (long story) came to see me, and we found all kinds of fun, hipster, young people places in our little retirement community of a town! Seeing this place through new eyes was wonderful, and spending time with her was better.
4. I’m terrible with words, especially when someone amazing passes so I’ll just leave this here.
5. who wants to do this with me? get motivated for the new year!?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This weekend is going to be full of the grill and some laid back time with the husband for me. What do you have in store?