It’s Fri-yay, and my husband is home with me all day! Fri-yay!! I’m sure you’ve noticed from most of my blog posts this week that my friend Nina has been in town. It was a glorious week and I learned so much about myself, friendship, photography, and blogging. I can only hope I taught her half as much as she taught me. Here’s 5 amazing things from the past 7 days . . .
1. Speaking of blog posts did you see yesterday’s. Sparkling Watermelon Spritzer’s may be my new favorite cocktail. And not just because we sort of invented it. I’ll let you know after I try it with tequila this weekend.
2. Besides cooking we spent a lot of time at the beach. Shocking I know. I may or may not have told her that there were no shark attacks in our area . . . there was one Saturday. whatever. It was absolutely amazing to have her here. She’s been gone since Tuesday and I miss her already. That boy you see behind us ended up sliding right into our feet about 5 minutes after this picture was taken.
3. Nina is a fab photographer so while she was here I asked her to do an anniversary shoot with the hubs and I. And she knocked it out of the park as expected. I can’t wait to get them all! Here’s a sneak peak . . . what I like to call the lift and twirl. Kind of like the bend and snap . . . once you’ve used that to land your man, use the lift and twirl to show everyone how in love you are.
4. While Nina was here we went to London. Ok, fine it was Universal Studios in Orlando. But the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is amazing and it felt like we were in London. Next week I’ll have a full recap of our trip. just realized Kreacher is in this photo with us . . . amazing.
5. and just so you know . . . butterbeer is literally the best drink I’ve ever had.
How was your week? What’s your plans for the weekend? I’d love to hear.