goals! I just love ’em . . .
1. workout 3-4 times a week. Iron Man and I just joined a gym so I’m excited to get back into it. I haven’t worked out consistently in a long . . . long . . . time. – We made it 3 days a week all but 1 week – and we were both sick that week!
2. finish etsy shop – I’ve actually got the launch scheduled. So coming soon – it’s finished just have to launch it and the date I originally scheduled is still on.
3. work with Scott to find a church. – self explanatory. March was a crazy month. We moved and traveled a lot on the weekends. We did get to start the search near the end of the month, but it’s time to really get into it. I know it’s a big decision, and we will take our time. But I’m ready to have a consistent place in our lives that isn’t the house. – I think we’ve found it 🙂
4. get back into crafts. – I haven’t done a craft or built something in a long while. And the biggest reason is because there’s nothing for me to do that has a purpose. Ya know what I’m saying? But I need to figure that out so I can get my hands creating again! – gosh this was just what I needed! I got a few crafts done and it just felt soo good! So many !! are needed.
5. learn to clean Scott’s work pants myself. – At his old position, he could wear jeans every day because he didn’t actually see customers. Now he wears suits every day. The dry cleaners was not a place I visited before this. But after doing a little research I just don’t want to spend the money on something I can do myself. – I did it! and I’ve learned to iron them really well! Iron Man even says they’re worthy of wearing outside the house. I still hate ironing tho . . .
So here’s May 2015 goals. . .
1. the dentist – I don’t hate the dentist. I’m not scared of the dentist. I just hate going.
2. read 2 books – I have this huge pile of books people have given me or I’ve won. I really want to read all of them, but I just leave them sitting on my nightstand and read some non fiction. This month that will change.
3. figure out my rest schedule. – Since I’m home all day I struggle with just sitting. I don’t want to be lazy so I don’t sit, but then I get done with everything so much quicker because I’m rushing around to not sit. So I end up sitting because there’s only so much on can do, but then I feel lazy. The next day I’ll decide to allow myself some time to sit, and then magically it’s time for Scott to get off work and I’ve watched an entire season of television. So I need to find that happy medium and for me it’s a schedule until I find it.
4. bachelorette party plans – my best friend is getting married!! We’re 6 months away so it’s time to make reservations. That may sound like a lot of time, but I’d like to throw her a bridal luncheon the day before the wedding too. So I’ve got two parties to plan that will take place 5 days from each other both the week before a big wedding . . . and I’m 1200 miles away. I know the area well, I know her well . . . but I need to be ahead of the game so nothing gets missed.
5. redesign and relaunch blog to coincide with etsy shop – more on this next week 🙂
what are your goals for may?