I love putting my goals up here and keeping myself accountable to you all. I actually have a lot to say about April’s goals so let’s get straight to it.
1. get etsy shop up and running . . . more on this later – well, it’s not up and running. but i have made a lot of progress and it will be soon!
2. update/reform sponsorship program on the blog. – I do offer sponsorship’s now, but I don’t do much for my sponsoree’s. I just simply didn’t have the time. But now that I find myself with more time on my hands I’d like to revamp it and do for other bloggers what some of my favorite bloggers have done for me. – All done! be sure to check out my advertise page.
3. get new spring capsule organized and ready. – see Monday’s post!
4. find a new dentist and a new special doctor – dentist appointment is made, and I don’t want to get into too many details on the other 😉 But all is well.
5. find a new job – I’m a trophy wife now! But that’s not my style really, and I have the opportunity to design a whole new life and a whole new career right now. So I have to take advantage and I plan to. – work in progress.
1. workout 3-4 times a week. Iron Man and I just joined a gym so I’m excited to get back into it. I haven’t worked out consistently in a long . . . long . . . time.
2. finish etsy shop – I’ve actually got the launch scheduled. So coming soon 🙂
3. work with Scott to find a church. – self explanatory. March was a crazy month. We moved and traveled a lot on the weekends. We did get to start the search near the end of the month, but it’s time to really get into it. I know it’s a big decision, and we will take our time. But I’m ready to have a consistent place in our lives that isn’t the house.
4. get back into crafts. – I haven’t done a craft or built something in a long while. And the biggest reason is because there’s nothing for me to do that has a purpose. Ya know what I’m saying? But I need to figure that out so I can get my hands creating again!
5. learn to clean Scott’s work pants myself. – At his old position, he could wear jeans every day because he didn’t actually see customers. Now he wears suits every day. The dry cleaners was not a place I visited before this. But after doing a little research I just don’t want to spend the money on something I can do myself.
What are your goals for April?