Ah, the golden vlog! one of my favorite posts each and every month.
March’s vlog is all about entertainment and I love me some reading, movies, and TV so I’m super excited to hear all your answers.
Next month is all about Beauty and here’s the questions for you to answer . . .
1. what makes you feel beautiful?
2. what are some of the most beautiful qualities someone can have when it comes to inner beauty?
3. who is someone in your life who embodies these things?
4. what is your favorite (non physical) quality you have? What about others?
5. what physical quality do you like most about yourself?
6. what beauty products (if any) do you use in your daily routine?
7. do you wear make up? How often?
8. what outfit do you feel beautiful wearing?
9. have you ever tried a fashion or beauty trend that you came to regret?
10. how do you balance internal and external beauty personally?
Here’s the Rules . . .
1. We want to see your face! How many times you roll your eyes, and if you talk with your hands! So link up a post featuring your VLOG answering this months questions! Please link up a post not your blog’s home page, and be sure there is a VLOG (video blog) featured! This is the Golden Vlog after all 😉
2. Add the button above or a text link to one of the hosts to help us promote this crazy thing!
3. Spread the love! go watch, listen, and comment on other blogs and make some new friends!
If you have any questions at all or want to be included on our monthly Golden Vlog Letter with next months questions just email email@example.com
*all links not featuring a vlog or this months questions will be removed*
A favorite quote from your favorite movie/book/tv show
if you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
what was the last movie, tv show, or book that made you cry or tear up?
what is your favorite book? movie? tv series?
which movie/tv/book character do you relate most to?
who is your favorite actor/actress?
in your opinion what is the worst movie/show/book
what film/book most influenced your childhood
what are you currently reading/watching
if you could pick only one to have for the rest of your life – movies, books, or tv which would it be?