Let’s be honest as I always try to be with you guys . . . February’s goals went out the window when I realized I had 28 days to pack up and move 1200 miles away. So let’s procrastinate some more and talk about this pretty outfit.
It is officially Spring here in Florida from what I understand. I’m just excited to be able to go outside without 5 layers on underneath my wool coat, scarf, gloves, and hat. So to go along with Spring I’ve decided that floral’s are my new favorite color. I can’t get enough. I want them on my clothes, all over my house – the husband says no, I’d like them in my hair, and anywhere else I can fit them in.
Now back to goals.
1. get etsy shop up and running . . . more on this later
2. update/reform sponsorship program on the blog. – I do offer sponsorship’s now, but I don’t do much for my sponsoree’s. I just simply didn’t have the time. But now that I find myself with more time on my hands I’d like to revamp it and do for other bloggers what some of my favorite bloggers have done for me.
3. get new spring capsule organized and ready.
4. find a new dentist and a new special doctor 🙂
5. find a new job – I’m a trophy wife now! But that’s not my style really, and I have the opportunity to design a whole new life and a whole new career right now. So I have to take advantage and I plan to.
What are your goals for this month?