February will without a doubt be a stressful month. If you’re a regular reader (I love you) then you know I’ve alluded to some big changes happening to me and Iron Man. I haven’t been able to tell you about them because . . . well, they just can’t be on the web for all to read until I tell one more person. Thankfully, it’s all finally happening in February and March so I will tell you all about it in just a couple days. And it all makes me want to go to the beach real bad . . .
February is going to be incredibly busy, exciting, and expensive. Ha! and I can’t wait. I don’t have any blogging goals because my only blogging goal is to stay afloat and keep up with my normal schedule during all of this. I’m a planner and a multitasker so as long as I stay on top of things I will be able to. Here’s 5 of february’s goals . . .
Personal goals ::
- Sell/donate all old prom/bridesmaid and maybe even my wedding dress.
- Dining room table
- Purge all closets and cabinets – office, guest room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and master
- Pull out all dead landscaping – try to make something appealing of it
- Taxes filed? – may have to put off until March because of things outside of my control
- work it out to still be able to see Nina for her birthday 😉
What are your goals for February?