Do you ever have nights – especially ones out with girlfriends – where everything just gives you a giggle fit? I just had a 4 day weekend full of them. I’m sure if you watched it all go down on instagram you most likely questioned our soberness . . . we were all fully and completely sober, just slap happy . . . christian ladies here, guys!
1. Wednesday we celebrated new years eve at home in our pjs with our close friends. By 1030 we were all very tempted to just put on the netflix ball drop and call it a night, but we somehow made it to midnight.
2. Thursday my real life friend Nina and I made a lovely brunch . . . and then proceeded to sit on the couch and watch movies for the rest of the day . . . starting with harry potter.
3. Friday I had to go work, but it was the easiest day and I had lots of free time. Afterward, the girls and I went out on the town! We tried a new to us restaurant – Bakersfield – holy delicious!
4. Saturday I got caught up on blog work had my most favorite pizza at Bazbeaux’s and said goodbye to my real life friend Nina 🙁
5. Sunday we rounded out the weekend with a special date to celebrate the 4th anniversary of our first date! THEN my mom made chicken and dumplings before we all went back to eating right . . . hello!
Even the rest of this week – with work and all – it was just so refreshing! 2015 is off to a great start so far. How about you?