I have a terrible confession to make. It’s really devastating to say out loud. But it’s time I tell the world.
I have only watched 2 Christmas movies so far this year.
The utter shame I feel inside is incomprehensible. The worst part . . . 1 of them was Christmas with the Krank’s. Yes, it’s Tim Allen. Yes, it’s funny . . . but there are so many more better movies . . . yes i meant to say it like that.
Sometimes bad grammar adds emphasis.
I know you’ve seen lots and lots of these posts around so I’m gonna be 100% legit with you right now . . . this post is basically my to do list for this weekend. . . it is all for me. Hopefully if you’ve made it this far you have appreciated the witty things I have to say . . .
1. First and foremost I will be watching Christmas Vacation. I am a proud member of the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.
2. I am a child of the 90’s. My favorite quote from this movie is not ‘keep the change ya filthy animal’ but yet when he explains his hygiene. ‘I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button, which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can’t seem to find my toothbrush, so I’ll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I’m in good shape.’ It took me until I was 28 years to reazlie why his tooth brush being missing was of any significance.
I am 28 so I just realized it . . .
3. Sometimes I watch this movie not at Christmas time just to make myself feel better about life and remind myself to happy all the time. because smiling is my favorite and purple is my favorite color . . .
4. the original and only the original. ‘seeing isn’t believing. believing is seeing.’
5. i’ve never seen it before . . . yet another confession . . .i’m so sorry friends.
What’s on your movie to do list for the holidays?