Uncategorized

the one with December’s vlog

It’s time for another installment of the golden vlog! I am having so much fun as a co-host these past 2 months! I know I speak for the other girls when I say it’s so heart warming to see the excitement in all of you and the growing participation!
I never thought I would ever, ever vlog. Let alone be so involved with one, but I don’t want things to ever change! Let’s get to December’s vlog . . .

goldenvloghosts1

Faith @ Life with Mrs. G & the Artist // Bex @ butcher’s niche
Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Loves //  Sarah @ 12 TwentySeven

Here’s the Rules . . .

1. We want to see your face! How many times you roll your eyes, and if you talk with your hands! So link up a post featuring your VLOG answering this months questions! Please link up a post not your blog’s home page, and be sure there is a VLOG (video blog) featured! This is the Golden Vlog after all 😉

2. Add the button above or a text link to one of the hosts to help us promote this crazy thing!

3. Spread the love! go watch, listen, and comment on other blogs and make some new friends!

If you have any questions at all or want to be included on our monthly Golden Vlog Letter with next months questions just email lifewithmrsgandtheartist@gmail.com

*all links not featuring a vlog or this months questions will be removed*

Once these bad boys finally go up, I see myself in a whole new light. Am I the only one? I get to see ALL the eye rolls, the weird things I do with my lips, and just how many times a girl can subtly burp in a 12 minute vlog.

I sat in my husbands chair so you could see our Christmas tree . . . because it is December’s vlog . . . I think you see it once.

Mele Kalikimaka friends . . . you won’t get that unless you watch it . . . watch it.

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

12 Comments

• Reply Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

I read the paragraph below you vlog before i watched so i was ready for the burp! haha. Love it! Your tree is so pretty. “I mean my husband and i wrap presents underneath the tree but we don’t plan it….” Love ya

December 11, 2014 at 7:31 am
    • Reply Bex Stark

hahaha! it’s like we legit get underneath the tree . . . but really it’s me sitting on the couch watch him wrap presents by the tree

December 11, 2014 at 9:13 am
  • Reply Whitney

Hahahaha I love how you’re like “I’m watching Gilmore Girls, but I lost the remote” hahaha awesome!

December 11, 2014 at 10:03 am
    • Reply Bex Stark

it always fall in to the recliner, haha! it’s such a hassel

December 11, 2014 at 12:23 pm
  • Reply Faith

Sooo..my comment is long! Ok, I loved that you try and get Scott to let you open presents early. I do that with LG! I knew you would be the super organized present buyer and wrapper because you are awesome! I also love that you were multi tasking with the vlog, Gilmore girls, and waiting for your friend to text.. Lol. Your parents sound like my parents! Totally something my parents wouldn’t let me watch either..lol. The comment about the manicure at the end was hilarious! Love ya!!

December 11, 2014 at 10:44 am
  • Reply Cassie

YOUR LIPS ARE PERFECTION. Yay for engagement!

December 11, 2014 at 4:11 pm
  • Reply Jenna @ A Savory Feast

Best Golden Vlog yet! I always love your videos but this one was especially funny. I love that you were waiting for your friend to text. What an exciting time for you guys! Have a very Merry Christmas!

December 11, 2014 at 4:25 pm
    • Reply Bex Stark

aw thanks 🙂 I hope i’m funny in real life too

December 12, 2014 at 4:10 pm
  • Reply Sarah @ 12 Twenty Seven

You’re soooo pretty! And I miss your in real life face. That is one of my favorite songs, too, and now we have to sing it together when we are together again! Sigh. We need to get together again.

December 14, 2014 at 10:06 am
    • Reply Bex Stark

we will have to make sure to see each other in january and we will sing it then even tho christmas is over . .

December 14, 2014 at 9:29 pm
  • Reply Liz

Ok. We are meant for each other. We have so much of the same taste. You have a great taste in movies for sure.

December 14, 2014 at 8:39 pm