November was a slow month when it came to goals. My main goal in life was just have a chill month and that I did. It was wonderful to recharge. Here’s how I did with the ones I had . . .
November goals ::
1. continue yoga challenge and capsule wardrobe – Both of these are on going things from last month that I’m well into as you can read above and I will continue. So the goal here is to simply continue Capsule wardrobe spending rules aren’t going to change.
I did pretty well. you’ll see more about the yoga challenge below, and you know all about the capsule wardrobe if you’re keeping up with the blog on Mondays 🙂
2. read 1 book
I started rereading all the Harry Potter’s . . . and so you know how life is going now.
3. finish dining room table upgrade
didn’t even start, oops!
1. hit 500 instagram followers and 2000 pageviews again this month. – self explanatory. Last month I had the goal to catch instagram up to twitter, and it’s only about 150 behind. I’m considering that caught up since I use twitter more than instagram and I think most others are the same.
done and done!
2. VA – I found a book about VA that per the reviews will get into good ways to market that. So my goal is to read that, make a button for my VA website, and put that button on 2 websites.
done and done!
1. get up at 530 work day mornings – This is going to be so hard, and when I accomplish it I think I’ll do a post on how I finally figured it out. But I go to bed in order to get up at 530 . . . and then sleep until 7. There are days I want to work out and don’t. There are days I plan to shower before work instead of the night before and then I leave with wet hair . . . I could just get so much more done if I got up at 530. the worst part of all of it . . . iron man gets up at 530 4 out of 5 work days so I’m already awake anyway – I just lay in bed.
2. yoga challenge again. so yes I do feel accomplished and marked it off the list . . . but I half assed it so I want to do it again.
3. finish harry potter’s
4. sell old iphone – do you need a refurbished 16GB white iphone 5? email me
5. refurnish dining room table
1. get a better plan/budget for the blogs I sponsor
2. decide on blogging schedule for 2015. I’m considering going down to 4 days a week . . . and possibly posting on the weekends . . . like do M – W – F and then one other day a week . . . My reasons behind this are I just don’t want to get burnt out and I worry I’ll run out of ideas.
3. look into invitation/paper shop . . . again
What are your goals to round out the new year?