When it comes to Halloween, I’m a little bit obsessive with making a themed dinner. I have big plans for pumpkin pizza and witches fingers tomorrow! For dessert we’ll be having Owls (Owl Apples).
the one with Owl Apples
Recipe Type: dessert
- 4 Large apples
- 1 package chocolate chips
- mini oreos
- colorful candy – m&m’s, skittles, chicklets
- Melt chocolate according to package
- While it melts, cut apples into circle slices
- Dip slices and fully cover with chocolate
- Place oreos for eyes and candy for nose.
- * 4 large apples will make about 16 owls*