Of course you all know that my brain and life are still obsessing over our new house. and that’s really all there is to say about life. I realized something this week that I totally spaced thinking of anything new and fun for…. My closet! I have to share with the hubs or make him go to the other side of the house every morning so I mentioned making us a jazzy new closet – and I got deer in the headlights stare for a few seconds.
Guys just don’t get the fun closet do they?
So for today’s Friday high 5 I wanted to show you a quick 5 things that I would have in my dream closet.
- A better light fixture – because why not? This is my closet to get glam in – yoga pants and a tank top are glam in their own way – and what’s more glam when it comes to homedecor.
- A fun floor – I’ll probably just end up putting the same wood flooring we have throughout the house, but these fun painted floors give me floor envy.
- Plenty of storage/organization – I’ve never had a closet with more than a shoe shelf and some rods. Now I have my own house with my own closet that I can do anything with so the possibilities are endless.
- Wall art – daily motivation to start your day with.
- New clothes – obviously 🙂
Also, another special treat on this Friday for ya’ll! Christine who blogs over at So Called Homemaker just completed one year of working out 5 days a week!! So proud of my blogger friend and to celebrate we’re having a giveaway! You could win a FitBix Flex, a PiYo base kit, and an ab roller just enter below!
You can click on any blogger’s picture above and it will take you straight to their blog! Neat, huh?
Now for the giveaway details:
Open to US participants only! Sorry international readers, but we still love you!
Entries will be verified before winner is notified, so don’t cheat!
Winner will be notified by email after the giveaway closes, and will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen, and so on and so forth.
With that said, start entering! Good luck to all of you!