On July 15th I posted some goals for July/August, that was really the first time I had set out with monthly goals and not just a daily to do list! Now that August is over I feel like posting it kept me accountable and reminded me of the things I want to get done! Here’s how I did ::
1.New glasses – check
2.Dentist – just went on tuesday
3.Cleanse with hubs – half check. We started it and I got sick so we stopped. Ha!
4.Raise social media followers by 5% on twitter, pinterest, and Instagram – they were raised by more than 5%
5.Take the kids to the zoo – half check again. The zoo is expensive yo! I didn’t realize the prices had raised so much, but we did have a fun day with the kids.
6.Find 2 new blogs for ad spots in the month of august. – check and check
7.look into selling the pretty invitations I make for the parties I have in my head. – in progress hopefully more to come later.
8. read another book – read gone girl can’t wait for the movie!
9. have apartment professionally cleaned before we move out – I did look into this – we don’t actually move for another 3 weeks tho so not quite checked off.
10. finish floors in new house – in progress and should be done by the end of the weekend
Since last month worked out so well I thought I’d try it again for September . . .
1. fully moved – out of old apartment – by September 20th. I’m talkin’ cleaned and keys turned in 1 week early.
2. old appliances sold or given away
3. kitchen reno done
4. look into having chimney cleaned
5. grow twitter/instagram/bloglovin followers by 10%
6. guest post on 2 blogs
7. start marketing for virtual assistant business
8. steam clean apartments in new house
9. plan weekend getaway with hubs for oct/nov
10.get 5th tattoo
What are your goals for September?
I have been setting my monthly goals as well. I haven’t done spectacular for August but I still have a few more days left right?! Good for you for being so successful with yours!August 28, 2014 at 10:45 am
I’m sure you’ll make it! hopefully this weekend you’ll even get an extra day even tho it’ll techinically be September 🙂August 28, 2014 at 11:04 am
Congrats for making your goals! I’ve got to set goals for September. I’m looking for ad spots too, where’d you find them? I hope your having a great Thursday!August 28, 2014 at 2:56 pm