Heyooo! the work week was crazy you guys. It’s definetly one of those Friday’s where I’m extra excited for the weekend. tonight we’re going to a street party in a small town about 30 minutes from us and Saturday we’ll be camping and cliff diving with family and friends! It’ll be a nice break from work and house buying stress! Here’s 5 more awesome things that happened this week . . .
1. the hubs and I had a cookout at our house on the 4th, and then we all drove out to my old work parking lot to watch the fireworks. there’s a lake on the property that made it the perfect setting.
2. the next day we went to several different hardware stores and picked out the flooring for our new house! I can’t wait to close and get started!
3. I went dumpster diving and found some AWESOME art just being thrown away . . .
4. this lady blew up her very own hello kitty beach ball for the pool. all. by. herself. I’m pretty sure I was over the age of 18 before I could blow up even a balloon up by myself so I was certainly impressed.
5. I made delicious mango salsa that I can’t wait to share the recipe for!
I hope your weeks were less stressful, but just as wonderful as mine. And that all of our weekends are relaxing.
anybody have any exciting plans happening?