happy Friday! This week felt outrageously busy for some reason, and I’m so glad it’s the weekend. Lots of big things happened around our house – some major life decisions were put in motion and I can’t wait to tell you about them. But for now here’s some fun things that happened this week.
1. last Friday the bestie and I went to see The Backstreet Boys. best concert ever! They are still kickin’ and doing the live shows so well! It was amazing! We still know all the dance moves.
2. the hubs and I have had two proper date nights in the last week and they both were AMAZING! we’ve been so busy lately it’s been hard to have a normal date night of sushi and a movie but we finally fit in two 🙂
3. I took my papa to see a baseball game for father’s day with tickets I got on stub hub! They turned out to be a season ticket holder who just couldn’t make it so we got the best seats in the house. best part was seeing my dad so excited!
4. major girl time happening this weekend and I’m so excited! I’m so excited! and I just can’t hide it!
5. the boys haven’t been on America’s got talent yet, but they will be before the auditions shows are over! Tuesday nights have become a nice chill evening of popcorn eating, tv watching, live tweeting, and people watching. #itsmyauntieduty
how was your week?