1. Yes, there will probably be a picture of her every Friday. She’s just the cutest thing in the world. Right before I took this picture I was trying to rush everyone in to the car, and she goes I’ll drive so we can hurry . . . vvvvvvvrrrrrrooooooooomm. Scott was quick to point out that stopped rushing when she did something cute . . .
2. Driving home the other day and the clouds looked fake they were so thick. I can’t get over Indiana skies sometimes.
3. new earrings from target clearance!! and they’re purple
4. new shoes from target clearance!1 and they’re purple 🙂
5. I started doing tony horton’s 10 minute trainer this week fresh with a new outfit – that’s purple. I hate working out . . . that’s probably a vast understatement. In high school and college, I played soccer fairly reguarly and was in fairly good shape . . . but I stopped when my 2nd knee went under the knife, and now I hate working out mostly because it’s not easy like it used to be. At least I admit it, right? So I thought I would start with 10 minutes a day, and go from there. Tony Horton is the guy who does P90X, so I feel like he knows what he’s talking about.
how was your Friday? don’t forget to link up